Sunday, January 16, 2011

FIR- SHERILYN STOLE MY KILL.

I feel the title is befitting.
Not only was I not the first on MY blog, she also mentioned exbawks-ing.
God knows that means FPS gaming.

Two years since I set up this link, eight months since I've posted. What a long, disturbing journey it has been.

Decided to delete everything; start afresh, if you will. I plan to let this blog be a daily (or frequent) update of my life. Facebook and Twitter can only do so much. (Plus, I sounded like a complete dunderhead. If that flew over your head, here's the translation: I was fucking retarded. No surprise there.)

Not really sure what else to say, honestly. Finally got that Macbook Pro and I'm trying to work out all the kinks. Really makes me wish I had gotten a Windows - but it would've been counterproductive. Gaming platform AND more viruses? Suppose I can't go there. Either way, owning a Mac makes me feel more business-y. (As if the suit didn't already.)

School is a drag, internet connection here is terrible, it's cold as hell and I think I've caught the flu. Nice way to start things off, but here's hoping for a better tomorrow.


"All of life is learning; therefore education can never end. 
Eduard Lindemann"

I figure I should say that to my peers back in St Margs who're doing their Os this year... It ain't over. Not by a long shot. This isn't the last major exam you're taking, unless you want to be part of the janitorial staff. Take this as a learning experience. Learn how to push yourself before you're forced into the oven. 
However, don't rush things. There's a fine line between maturity and stupidity - I've crossed it too many times to count myself. Embrace the youth you've still got, and the easy flow of life. Just... don't overdo it. And when I say that, I really mean: Don't be fucking immature, tactless, hardheaded, overindulgent, aggravating neanderthals.
Rushing everything last minute and crapping out halfassed work, being douchebags to each other like it's some shitty American Drama. You're all bloody morons.
That being said, I still miss you guys. It always was refreshing to talk to all of you blokes.

First, short introductory post. Nice way of propelling myself into my new course of life, I suppose. Huzzah.

And yes. This is a great way to learn English.

- Lance. Steph? Split personality fail.

(Also. Sherilyn and I are looking for an exploding, orgasmic wallpaper for our computers. This means Katy Perry, multiple hot Victoria's Secret models and possibly Yvonne Strahovski (the last one is to suck up to me) in lingerie.
And yes, my Mac's wallpaper is a VS poster. What, you didn't really think I'd leave out my perversions in my blog, did you? It's the best part!)

No comments:

Post a Comment